Featured post

REFERINȚE CRITICE

MELANCOLIA FULGERULUI      Vlad Neagoe are cosmognia în sânge. Închipuirea sa e inflamantă de spectacole terifiante, de convulsii metaf...

Sunday, 26 July 2026

THE ANTICHRIST PARASITOLOGIST

 From dawn till dusk I exhaust myself 

with the desire to suck the dick. 

Since I know myself, morbid fear 

of people, of the pallor of their faces. 

Now I know the reason for it: specifically 

that, since I was still a child (a polymorphous 

pervert) what they did, did not interest me. 

The same thing today. I find no reality 

in their deed and the fear of them makes 

me absolutely incapable of collaborating 

in all they do. I feel excluded from their

acts, I am a good-for-nothing. But when I 

show them my tongue fluttering it in the air

like a snake they are moved like some matrons, 

chiefly the old Jews, I fall on my knees

and they caress the crown of my head 

and I suck their dick to exhaustion 

and then I feel like a cogitator as cynical 

as Diogenes -- What is the fellatio? A gratuitous 

demi-act. In this world of cannibals wicked is

every man who does not suck. Everyone keeps

guard on everyone and I am preparing to become 

the most terrible executioner. Judging by certain

signs that's what my father also wanted to be:

he had Gypsy habits.  

No comments:

Post a Comment