Featured post

REFERINȚE CRITICE

MELANCOLIA FULGERULUI      Vlad Neagoe are cosmognia în sânge. Închipuirea sa e inflamantă de spectacole terifiante, de convulsii metaf...

Tuesday 26 September 2023

MY POEMS IN THE JOURNAL "THE SEATTLE STAR"

 Hello, 


my poems were published in the journal THE SEATTLE STAR in the marvelous City of Seattle. 

To read them please follow this link: 

https://www.seattlestar.net/2023/09/and-the-worlds-memory-moves-part-one/


This is the email I received from the publisher:


Hello Vlad!


Sorry about the delay! I have a poetry reading myself this Friday the 29th, and I’ve been trying to finish the last two poems. In fact the last meeting was with the musician whom I am accompanying (flute and viola!). I have therefore had a long time away from the computer (I still write poetry with a pen) and away from email.

To add the clavé to the three-bongo beat: I’ve decided to print your poems ALL WEEK at the Seattle Star. Starting today. You can find entry #1 here: https://www.seattlestar.net/2023/09/and-the-worlds-memory-moves-part-one/

Tomorrow I should have your second entry at 9 am Pacific Time, so UTC -8.

These are absolutely brilliant. I would love to have them on my bookshelf. I’d gladly sacrifice some trees for that.


Cordialmente,
Omar

 



No comments:

Post a Comment